…using nothing but things already in the pantry and refrigerator! Let me give a little backstory. Sometime around Thursday I started to crave a little pie…well a lot of pie. I really didn’t want to add to the already hot day, however, as the air conditioner fought to keep the house comfortably chilled. Saturday morning a thought occurred…don’t I have an icebox pie cookbook…that I found in TJ MAXX…and never opened? I did, and behold the creation I made with simple, easy ingredients and very little time. Cherry pie!!
The Usual Cast Of Characters
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust. I made my own from our stash of S’More Fixings * This is a great and easy recipe!
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (about 2-3 lemons)
- 1 Can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3-4 cups chopped fresh cherries.
The Steps to Glory
1. Mix the Eagle Brand with the lemon juice.
2. Stir well until mixture is thickened.
3. Drain cherries and fold into Eagle Brand mixture.
4. Pour mixture into pie crust. Do NOT cover.
5. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving, to allow time to set.
6. Relax and enjoy a pampering activity while you wait!
Inspire me Monday. Inspire me Tuesday . Metamorphosis. You’re the Star. Tuesday with a twist. Wonderful Wednesday. Keep in touch. Beautifully made. Wednesday blog hop. Share your style. Grandma’s House DIY. Vintage charm.Friendship Friday. Funtastic Friday. Grace at Home Thursday favorites. BFF open house. Morning Cup Of Joe. Home matters.Create bake grow. Happiness is homemade. Create with joy. Creatively crafty Senior salon. Turn about Tuesday Saturday Sparks Farmhouse Friday All About Home Flaunt it Friday Pink Saturday encouraging hearts and home Wednesday Centerpiece. Dare to share. heart and souls simple sunday silverado. The Fabulous Party. homestead blog hop traffic jam busy Monday. Love your creativity inspiration party share the wealth Karen’s kottage. Crafty creations sunshine Sunday potpourri creative muster